Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Profile Pitch/Progress?

So I thought I had the perfect idea to interview and profile Judy Sarkozy, who owns and operates Sarkozy's Bakery downtown. But the more I thought about it, and got ready to start working on securing an interview, the less and less excited I felt about this.

Honestly, I don't think its really making me go out on a limb at all - I think this would be a very straightforward interview.

What really intrigues me is profiling a place - I've never done this before, and it might help me develop another aspect of my writing that I have previously not done. I have been running through a lot of my ideas in my head...and I wish, at this point in the deadline, I had more to say! I shouldn't be still trying to decide what I'm going to do! I feel a little panicked.

Ideas are profiling the Kalamazoo Mueseum, going to the newborn nursery in Bronson and profiling that...I don't know. Going to talk to Marin...I just hope that some bolt of inspiration hits me...

No comments:

Post a Comment